1. Race Expo on Friday December 2, 2022
You will be assigned a time to pick up your packet. If the time you are assigned does not work for you, please come between 7pm and 8pm.
Legacy Runners (people who have run the event every single year) can come at any time they choose, and the first half hour is reserved for Legacy Runners only.
Race packet pick up will be in the Pavillon Room, on the second floor, accessible from a staircase that is between the two hotel towers and across from the Passaggio Restaurant
Please bring your ID, to receive your bib, timing chip, shirt, and other race information. It is free to attend the race expo so bring your friends and family!
You will not be able to pick up a bib for anyone who is not present with their ID unless you have a signed waiver by them and a copy of their ID. This is a liability issue for the event and will be strictly adhered to.
Click Here to Download Waiver
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Time: 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: Tropicana Laughlin
- For those arriving after 8pm on Friday, for a fee of $20 you can have your packet pick up left at the Tropicana Check in Desk for you to claim when you check in to your room. You must have a room reserved to be able to take advantage of this option.
- Half Marathon participants MUST pick up their bib on Friday or pay extra for VIP Packet Pick Up for Saturday.
2. Race Day Packet Pickup on Saturday December 3, 2022
VIP Race Day Packet Pickup service for the Half Marathon will be provided for a $40 fee at the Tropicana Laughlin.
Race Morning packet pick up for the 5K and 12K will be available for free and will also be at the Tropicana Laughlin.
Participants using the Race Day Packet Pickup service should plan on arriving at least HALF AN HOUR prior to their race time. Bibs, shirts and goodie bags will be handed out before the race.