1. Race Expo on Friday December 6, 2019
Race packet pick up will be at the “D Deck” at the Colorado Belle Please bring your ID, to receive your bib, timing chip, shirt, goodie bag and other race information. It is free to attend the race expo so bring your friends and family!
You will not be able to pick up a bib for anyone who is not present with their ID unless you have a signed waiver by them and a copy of their ID. This is a liability issue for the event and will be strictly adhered to.
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Friday, December 6, 2019
- Time: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: Colorado Belle “D Deck”
- For those arriving after 9pm on Friday, for a fee of $20 you can have your packet pick up left at the Tropicana, Colorado Belle or Edgewater Check in Desk for you to claim when you check in to your room. You must have a room reserved to be able to take advantage of this option.
- Half Marathon participants MUST pick up their bib on Friday or pay extra for VIP Packet Pick Up for Saturday.
2. Race Day Packet Pickup on Saturday December 7, 2019
VIP Race Day Packet Pickup service for the Half Marathon will be provided for a $40 fee at the Tropicana Laughlin.
Race Morning packet pick up for the 5K and 12K will be available for free and will also be at the Tropicana Laughlin.
Participants using the Race Day Packet Pickup service should plan on arriving at least HALF AN HOUR prior to their race time. Bibs, shirts and goodie bags will be handed out before the race.