Due to the high cost of producing a running event, we cannot authorize refunds of any kind on registration fees.
We do, however, offer credits/deferrals.
If you have purchased a race and cannot run it you have some options.
Change to a different distance by logging in to chronotrack and following the directions.
- – There is no charge to change to a shorter distance and this can be done online any time or at packet pick up assuming the event you are changing to is not sold out.
- – Changing to a longer distance will require you to pay the difference between what those two events cost.
Defer your entry to the following year’s event by logging in to chronotrack and following the directions.
- – Defer your entry to Run Laughlin Dec 4th, 2021
- – Defer your entry to Run Laughlin Dec 3rd, 2022
- – Defer your entry to the Havasu Half Marathon or 5K on March 27th, 2021
- – Defer your entry to the Havasu Half Marathon or 5K on March 26th, 2022
- – Do the 2020 Run Laughlin as a virtual event.
Free deferrals are available until October 20th. If the event is cancelled, that deadline will be extended.
If, instead of deferring to Run Laughlin or Havasu Half, you would like to do a different event, check out Mercury Events other runs at this link and email Gavin@Mercury.Fit to request transferring your registration to another event. Due to various charity and other commitments of the other events, there is no guarantee that this will be possible but we will try to work something out.